Help us create an unforgettable experience for all our visitors. Support us by engaging visitors in activities and exhibitions, exploring local heritage and the history of Stockton-on-Tees.
- Work directly with our Senior Gardener, Sharing knowledge and garden activity with our visitors.
- Support the security of our spaces and the safety of our visitors by ensuring tools are kept safe and walkways are clear for the public.
- To be courteous and welcoming to all visitors.
- To be well informed of all facilities, events and exhibitions taking place in the Museum
- Actively promote museum activity to enhance the visitor experience.
- Confident to answer queries and be the first point of contact for assistance.
- Help Increase our reputation as a major visitor attraction in the Tees Valley.
- Passionate about horticulture, heritage and the history of Stockton-on-Tees.
- Have experience of working in a visitor-facing environment.
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Flexible and be able to dedicate at least a half day of support per month.
- Be able to work as part of a team and willing to work unsupervised when necessary.
- Be able to act in accordance with Stockton Borough Council health & safety procedures.