Visitor Experience Volunteer
Help us create an unforgettable experience for all our visitors. Support us by engaging visitors in activities and exhibitions, exploring local heritage and the history of Stockton-on-Tees.
- Work directly with our collection and projects, making our objects and knowledge accessible to a wider audience.
- Support the security of our spaces and the safety of our visitors.
- To be courteous and welcoming to all visitors.
- To be well informed of all facilities, events and exhibitions taking place in the Museum
- Actively promote museum activity to enhance the visitor experience.
- Confident to answer queries and be the first point of contact for assistance.
- Help Increase our reputation as a major visitor attraction in the Tees Valley.
- Passionate about heritage and the history of
- Have experience of working in visitor facing environments.
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Be able to dedicate at least a half day of support per two weeks.
- Be able to work as part of a team and willing to work unsupervised when necessary.
- Be able to act in accordance with Stockton Borough Council health & safety procedures.