Our Christmas Bazaar is a festive day out for all the family. We have lots of activities to keep your little ones entertained, including:
- Make Magic Reindeer Food (our environmentally friendly version!). Just sprinkle it on your lawn at night, the moon will make it sparkle bright. As Santa’s reindeer fly and roam, this will guide them to your home. Drop-in family workshop, 10am-3.30pm. Free with museum entry but donations are welcome to help cover the cost of materials.
- Write a letter to the North Pole- Using a traditional dip pen and ink and post it in our magic post box on the Victorian Street. Each child will receive a personalised reply from Santa. £2 per letter. 10am-4pm
- Get crafty and discover the art of Leatherworking. Make a Christmas bauble, angel or Christmas tree out of leather to take home. £1. 10am-4pm
- Meet Father Christmas in his grotto on the Victorian Street. Tickets must be booked in advanced. £6 per child (includes a gift). 10am-4pm
- Face Painting – 10am – 4pm, £3
- Family Discovery Station– in the Museum Galleries, 10am-4pm. Free.