The popular Fire Engine and Vintage Vehicle Show returns to Preston Park on Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 June, with thrills and spills for all the family.
There will be more than 300 classic, vintage and historic vehicles on display at the event, including the largest number of restored Fire Appliances in one place in the North of England.
Check back for more information on the 2020 programme.
Here’s a selection of the highlights from 2017…
- All timings are approximate and may alter due to weather conditions. See timetables around the arena for any updates
- Arena displays can be dangerous, please keep out of the arena at all times
- Dog owners – please keep animals on a lead at all times and clean up any fouling by your animals
- Cycling is not permitted within the show field at any time, other than as part of an arena display
- The riding of Hover Boards, Go-peds or any other motor driven device is forbidden at all times
- Please do not touch exhibits without the owner’s consent
- Please keep children away from working machinery and moving vehicles.