Limited availability for pre-bookable slots.
Come and meet Father Christmas in his traditional grotto on our Victorian Street, every weekend from Saturday 30 November until Sunday 23 December. With twinkly festoon lights hung above the cobbles and traditional swags and wreaths decorating the street, we promise to make your visit magical!
Each paying child will receive a gift from Santa.
Ticket and booking information:
- We have a limited number of spaces available to pre-book online from Thursday 19 September at 9.30am. When making your booking please select your preferred time slot to visit the grotto, you will see Father Christmas within the 30 minute time slot.
- Don’t worry if you were unable to pre-book, we will have space for drop-ins on an afternoon. Please come to the grotto and speak to one of the elves and we will do our very best to get you in to see Father Christmas.
£8 per child includes:
- Meet Father Christmas in his traditional grotto on the Victorian Street
- A gift from Father Christmas (one gift per paying child)
- Free entry into the museum for the day (includes Christmas craft workshops)
We will have a number of relaxed sessions which are aimed at supporting the needs of people with autism, sensory conditions and dementia. Places will be limited and can be pre-booked by telephoning the museum on 01642 527375.
Saturday 30 November – 10- 10.30am
Saturday 7 December – 1- 1.30pm
Saturday 14 December – 10 – 10.30am
Saturday 21 December – 1 -1.30pm
Pre-booked tickets, information for on the day:
If you have pre-booked tickets for Father Christmas – don’t forget to bring your booking confirmation with you, either on your phone or printed out. You will need to show this to the elf at the grotto.